**Please note that the seminar has been cancelled.
Is your company ready the reap the benefits of expanding into Japan?
If so, join us for a compelling discussion on "Successfully Entering Japan's Tech Market: Japan IT Industry Briefing."
Huan Le, Chief Administrative Officer of Houston-based software developer DiCentral, will explain how DiCentral established a company in one of the world's largest technology markets.
Also, on the agenda is Makoto Abe, JETRO's Japan Technology Advisor. For over 25 years, he has worked with a broad mix of U.S. and Japanese organizations. Mr. Abe will provide an overview of current Japanese market trends and highlight which industry sectors have growth opportunities for U.S. companies.
The keynote will be given by Richard Ryan, Director of U.S. Commercial Service United States of America Department of Commerce.
The following topics will be addressed: FinTech, Wireless and Mobile, BYOD, Gaming, IT Security, M2M and IoT, Data Centers, Cloud Computing, Data Centers, Cloud Computing, SDx, Smart Grid and Green IT, and Healthcare IT.
- 8:30 - 9:00 AM Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM Seminar
No charge. Seating is limited. Advance registration requested.
To register, click here. Registration ends October 18, 2015.
A limited number of no-cost, individual consultations with JETRO's Japan Technology Advisor will be available after the seminar from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. To schedule a consultation, please contact Keith Sanders at Keith_Sanders@jetro.go.jp
- Organized by: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Co-Hosted by: Houston Technology Center (HTC)
- Co-Hosted by: Consulate General of Japan in Houston
- Supported by: Japan-America Society of Houston, U.S. Commercial Service United States of America Department of Commerce, City of Houston Mayor's Office of Trade and International Trade, Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship, Greater Houston Partnership.