The JAPAN ICU FOUNDATION has recently launched a merit-based scholarship for US citizens to attend the INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY (ICU) in Mitaka, Tokyo called the JICUF Global Scholarship - U.S. Scholars Initiative (USSI for short).
The SSI will cover the entire cost of tuition for four years of undergraduate study at ICU.
Eligible applicants must :
- be a United States citizen
- be graduating from U.S. high school in spring 2018
- exhibit strong interest in Japan and the Japanese language
- have interest in liberal arts education
- be single with no dependents
Applications are being accepted through December 1, 2017. Apply online here.
For those students or families who are interested in learning more, JAPAN ICU FOUNDATION is hosting a webinar on Thursday, November 2 at 8:00pm (EST). Registration for the webinar can be found here: https://jicuf.clickmeeting.com/ussi-11-02-17/register.