Tenugui has as many uses as your imagination.
Here are a few ideas for inspiration!
- Lay the bottle down at one end of the tenugui.
- Take the bottom and cover up to the wine’s neck.
- Wrap the bottle.
- Twist the tenugui tightly from the top of the bottle.
- While making a loop, wrap the twisted strand around the bottle’s neck.
- Finish by tucking the twisted part into the loop you made.
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Lay your tenugui horizontally with the bottom side up.
- Fold the right end of the tenugui about 2 inches and place the bottle on tenugui .
- Without covering the neck of the bottle, tie the left and the right corners of the folded part.
- Wrap the rest and twist it tightly from the end of the bottle.
- Take the twisted part and tuck it under the first knot made with the corners.
- Finish it by tying off the twisted part.
- Lay the tenugui horizontally and then fold it in half.
- Take the top/bottom edges and fold them to the center.
- Take the bottom and fold it up.
- Fold the left side 2/3 of the tenugui.
- Then, take the right side and put it into the pocket of the left side you just folded.
- Flip your case over and place your glasses into the first pocket closest to you.
- Lay the tenugui vertically.
- Fold tenugui in half then fold the bottom up an inch.
- Place the cutlery near the top of the tenugui.
- Fold the bottom of the tenugui up to the neck of the cutlery (the folding length depends on size of the utensils being used).
- Take the sides and fold them to the back (the width of the fold depends on size of the utensils being used).