JASH is pleased to support the Japan Society of New Orleans as they host a celebration of the Japan US Military Program (JUMP) honoring members of the military who have served in Japan.
The FREE reception is exclusively for members of the US Army, National Guard, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force & Coast Guard, their dependents and DOD civilians who have served in Japan at any time in their career. Spouses are welcome.
- Lieutenant General Wallace "Chip" Gregson Jr., US Marine Corps (Ret.) - LtGen Gregson served as Commander, US Forces Japan from 2001-2003 and is currently Senior Advisor at Avascent Global Advisors, Washington, DC.
- Honorary Consul to Japan, Donna Fraiche
- Lieutenant General Rex McMillian, Commander Marine Forces Reserve and Marine Forces North (Invited)
- Major General Glenn Curtis, The Adjutant General for Louisiana (Invited)
- Rear Admiral Paul Thomas, Commander, Eighth Coast Guard District (Invited)
- Consul General Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Consul-General of Japan, Nashville, TN (Invited)
- LaToya Cantrell, Mayor of New Orleans (Invited)
The event is made possible by the Foreign Ministry of Japan through the Sasakawa Peace Foundation USA and the National Association of Japan America Societies (NAJAS).
Dress is business casual or Service equivalent.