The JAPAN ICU FOUNDATION will once again be offering the merit-based JICUF Global Scholarship - U.S. Scholars Initiative (USSI) scholarship for US citizens to attend the INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY (ICU) in Mitaka, Tokyo.
The USSI will cover the entire cost of tuition for four years of undergraduate study at ICU.
Eligible applicants must :
- be a United States citizen
- be graduating from U.S. high school in spring 2018
- exhibit strong interest in Japan and the Japanese language
- have interest in liberal arts education
- be single with no dependents
Applications are being accepted through December 1, 2018. Apply online here.
For those students or families who are interested in learning more, JAPAN ICU FOUNDATION is hosting information sessions via webinar on September 11, September 27, October 17, November 7 and November 16. Click here to register.